We're The Good Guys
Your Friends Told You About™
Drain Cleaning in Snohomish County and King County, WA
Homeowners and business owners in Snohomish County and King County typically take their drains for granted—that is, until there’s a problem that causes them to stop working. Whether you’re dealing with an isolated issue or a system-wide occurrence, the team at Steve’s Plumbing LLC can find the source of the problem and eliminate it for good. Call, click, or email us to schedule an appointment for drain cleaning.
Signs That It’s Time for Drain Cleaning
A clogged drain is a major inconvenience, but it’s an easy problem to detect. Here are a few of the most common signs of the need for drain cleaning services.
Foul odors coming from drain pipes
Wastewater backing up in sinks and bathtubs
Toilets that flush slowly
Burst pipes and water leaks
If you’re dealing with one or more of the problems above, it may be time to schedule a drain cleaning. The pros at Steve’s Plumbing LLC will eliminate the toughest clogs and keep them from coming back.
For drain cleaning in Lynnwood, contact us at (425) 451-2444.
We serve the Lynnwood area as well as Snohomish and King counties.
The Services We Offer
Pipe and drain problems occur for various reasons, with most blockages consisting of grease, hair, mineral deposits, and soap scum. When a clog has been detected, our trained technicians offer a variety of problem-solving services, including:
- Video camera inspections. Using advanced fiber-optic cameras, our plumbers can look deep down the drain to find the blockage and determine the best way to remove it with no invasive digging required.
- Drainpipe and sewer cleaning. We’ll use our specialized equipment to clean sewer pipes while avoiding the electrical and gas lines that surround your home or business.
- Hydro-jetting. With pressurized water jets, our plumbers will eliminate the toughest blockages by forcing them through the pipe. Whether the clog is caused by soap residue, mineral buildup, oil, or grease, our hydro-jetting services will remove it permanently.
- Sewer repairs. Sometimes, clogged pipes and backups occur unexpectedly. When external factors lead to sewer pipe problems, our trenchless pipe replacement and repair specialists will restore the free flow of wastewater from your home or commercial building.
No matter the cause of your drainage issues, we have solutions. Call Steve’s Plumbing, LLC to learn more or to schedule service.
The Benefits of Professional Drain Services
If you’re like many of the area’s home and business owners, it’s been a while since the drains were cleaned. If you are experiencing any of the warning signs mentioned above, consider giving us a call and taking advantage of the following benefits.
- Fewer blockages. Regular cleanings prevent drain blockages. Even the smallest clog can create big problems, but regular maintenance will prevent those problems from becoming uncontrollable.
- No odor. Have you detected a foul odor in your home? Dirty, stinky pipes may be to blame. Waste materials may get stuck, but regular cleanings eliminate the cause of foul odors.
- Lower costs. Drain clogs don’t go away without intervention. When left untreated, they create widespread issues, including floods and water damage. Act now to prevent dangerous and damaging plumbing problems.
Our professional drainage services are convenient and affordable. In most instances, we can clean every drain in your home or commercial building for one price, and we’re always offering service specials—so be sure to check back with us often.
Don’t Handle it Yourself; Let Us Help
Many of our customers call for drain cleaning because of buildup inside their pipes. These clogs often come on slowly, gradually building until they cause major problems. While home remedies and commercially available drain cleaners offer a short-term solution, these temporary fixes often create more problems than they solve. Don’t rely on ineffective and dangerous DIY methods—call the pros for lasting, cost-effective, and safe drain cleaning services.
Call Us for the Area’s Most Reliable Drain Cleaning Services
Serving King County and Snohomish County, Steve’s Plumbing LLC can quickly diagnose drainage problems and provide lasting solutions. In most cases, we can send a plumber out the same day. Our services are backed by a full satisfaction guarantee, and we’ll do what it takes to make you happy. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, we’ll work until we’ve made it right. That’s our promise, and we’re going to keep it!
The benefits of professional drainage services can’t be understated. If you have never had the service done, it isn’t too late to get started. By scheduling a drain clearing appointment now, you’ll enjoy cleaner drains in the future. We’re here to help the home and business owners of Snohomish County and Kings County get the services they need at prices they can afford. Call today to request a no-obligation quote or to schedule service.
If you have a drain or sewer that could use a cleaning or repair, don’t wait until the problem gets worse. Contact Steve’s Plumbing to make an appointment.
Tired of Dealing With Drips?
Call Steve’s Plumbing at (425) 451-2444 Today!